Sunday, December 12, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Promotion

Shutterfly is currently running a Christmas promotion. They have compiled fresh and fabulous holiday cards for 2010. I have ordered from Shutterfly this year for my Christmas photo cards because of their generous selection and promotions. My favorite design had room for multiple photos so I could show off the many exciting expressions of my dear little one, Gavin.

I have also purchased a photobook from Shutterfly that includes the visual progression of Gavin's first year. I appreciated the convenience of sporadically uploading the photos and Shutterfly's system automatically arranging them in order by date. There were also a variety of options in style and size. This will be a special Christmas present for my husband this year, and quite possibly for future years as well!

With the 50 free cards I will receive from participating in this promotion, I will likely use Shutterfuly more in 2011 for event invitations and thank you's. I have slacked in the past with my mailing of cards and such, but they make it too easy and convenient to select, customize and order any type of card or stationary you could imagine.

Thank you Shutterfly!!! Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all!!

Cheers,
Katie

No comments: